CLARK - Boutique Contemporary Terrace With North Facing Garden
Secluded to the peaceful and private rear of The James, this boutique designer home is framed by green trees cape surrounds in a leafy enclave on the edge of Randwick village.
A fresh contemporary take on the classic terrace, this stylish home occupies a prized north setting with a sunny aspect bathing interiors in natural light. Spread over three levels and featuring direct internal access to double tandem parking, the three-bedroom home offers a choice of landscaped alfresco living spaces.
Enjoy a lifestyle of carefree convenience, a short walk to Randwick village, The Spot's alfresco dining hub, UNSW and light rail.
- High recessed ceilings, Ducted air conditioning throughout
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes, main with ensuite bathroom
- Sleek contemporary gas kitchen, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances
- Tri-system sliding doors for easy indoor/outdoor living
- North facing courtyard garden, perfect for entertaining, plus 2nd outdoor area
- Large high windows with landscaped garden outlook
- Direct internal access to double secure parking (33sqm) with remote control
- Short walk to PoW Hospital, UNSW, Randwick, Racecourse & shopping village
- Boutique block with contemporary facade
- A total of 178sqm on title
- Built in Robes
- Car Parking - Basement
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport