CLARK - Stylish, Top Floor 1 Bedroom in Garden House
Surrounded by an abundance of greenery, this 1 bedroom apartment is focused into the buildings serene internal courtyard, offering blissful peace and privacy. Entering through a covered walkway between lush gardens the apartment flows via crisp white interiors to the sunny balcony overlooking the Garden House water feature providing a peaceful soundtrack of running water. Highly sought after, Garden House apartments combine cool white finishes with wide timber flooring and industrial, concrete style surfaces to provide truly unique, high quality interiors.
- Open plan with high ceilings, oak floors, ducted climate control
- Island kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances & skylight
- Spacious bedroom with built in robe, ample natural light throughout
- Sleek full bathroom, hidden internal laundry and abundant storage space
- Open walkways, fresh garden areas, water features and BBQ facilities
- Short stroll to Green Square Train Station and CBD Buses
Positioned opposite Waterloo Oval residents are spoiled for convenience with Elizabeth Street buses, Green Square trains and the city of Sydneys cycle ways connecting this central location with not only the CBD, but the greater Sydney area. Those who like to stick close to home enjoy the renowned cafes and restaurants of Danks Street, abundant parkland of Waterloo and Botany Road outlets all within a few minutes walk.