SOLD - John Hansen
This immaculate and peaceful apartment in the acclaimed Jasmine on the park development in the heart of Botany is convenient and stylish. Featuring all of the quality fixtures and finishes the development is known for, this two bedroom apartment has a comfortable and free flowing floorplan with great natural light and plenty of storage.
- Total of 170sqm on title, air conditioning, polished timber floors
- Free flowing living areas lead out to a generous entertainers balcony
- Large double bedrooms featuring carpeted floors, built-in robes
- Generous bathrooms, main with bath, separate internal laundry
- Gas cooking gourmet kitchen with CaesarStone breakfast island
- Internal lift access to secure parking for two vehicles
- Storage cage, security building with video intercom entry
- Well located close to transport including direct city buses
- Moments to schools, Botany Shops, major roads such as the M5
- Pet friendly building
This apartment provides an outstanding home for young professionals and downsizers alike. Generously proportioned and brimming with light, it is positioned within a short stroll to Botany Village and just metres away from Booralee Park and Botany Aquatic Centre. This apartment is not to be missed and will suit most buyers looking for a quality offering in a park side location.
Council $283 pq approx.
Water $191 pq approx.
Strata $823 pq approx